How well are your Asthma and COPD patients using their inhaler devices?
- Incorrect device use is common and associated with poor disease control
- Ensuring a patient’s compliance with correct device inhalation technique is crucial for efficient therapy
Correct inhaler use by patients can be promoted by:
- Choosing a device that is easy to use.
- Considering each patient’s preference.
- Individual face to face instruction / demonstration of correct techniques.
- Regular reviews of the patient’s inhaler technique and adherence.
These recommendations are in line with guidance given by national and international authorities.
How can Seretide Accuhaler help?
Seretide Accuhaler offers proven ease of use, patient preference & reliability
Seretide Accuhaler is easy to use compared with other inhalers
- Accuhaler had by far the lowest rate of incorrect handling by patients vs an MDI, DPI 1*, DPI 2*(p<0.31)
- Accuhaler was also easier to use and associated with fewer critical errors