Polices, procedures, codes and standards
As a global corporation, we have a common Code of Conduct worldwide. We conduct our business in an ethical way. We also engage stakeholders directly to understand and prioritise the issues that are important to them. Our policies on ethics, bribery and corruption cover all our stakeholders.
GSK Code of Conduct
GSK's Code of Conduct is the foundation for all our company policies. It sets out the fundamental principles that the company values and that employees should apply in their daily work. It is the responsibility of each employee to implement the code in order to sustain the trust and confidence of all GSK stakeholders.
Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme is part of GSK’s response to the threat and risk of bribery and corruption. The programme includes an ABAC Policy and Standard, which have been designed to help staff and external parties understand bribery and corruption risk, and their responsibilities to actively combat it.
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Programme Third Party Guidelines
Third Party Guidelines are provided to all third parties that GSK engages with in order to make them aware of our anti-bribery and corruption policies and what we expect from them as our business partners.
Third Party Oversight Programme
Our Third-Party Oversight Programme helps control risks from third party business engagements with suppliers, distributors and other business partners. We want to work with business partners who share our commitment of high ethical standards and operating in a responsible way.
GSK's public policy statement on Working with Third Parties sets out our expectation that Third Parties will:
- Share our commitment to high ethical standards
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and adopt, at a minimum, GSK's Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Labour Rights Principles
- Where relevant, comply with our standards on quality, patient safety, health and safety and the environment
- Create a culture which supports staff reporting of suspected violations of law, rules and regulations, as well as of unethical conduct, without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
Promotion and Scientific Engagement
- GSK has made available to its customers the following electronic modes of payment,
- Debit Card powered by Rupay
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) (BHIM – UPI) and
- Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM – UPI QR code)
Customers can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to avail the above facility
- For any other mode of electronic payment options, stockists can get in touch with the concerned CFA's in their state