Learn more about our policies, global views and practices across a range of issues that are important to GSK, our patients and our stakeholders.
Filter search by:
Promotion and Scientific Engagement
Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Programme Third Party Guidelines
Third Party Oversight Programme
The GSK Code sets out the commitments GSK and our people make to get ahead together - so we can deliver on our ambition in the right way, bring our culture to life and make GSK an exciting and inspiring place to work.
- The Code - printable version PDF (453 KB)
A short PDF which sets out the Code in accessible and plain text
- The Code - presentation version PDF (2.4 MB)
A longer PDF which contains images and graphics that bring the Code to life
- Policies and standards PDF (243 KB)
A summary of our global policies and standards which support the Code
Code of Practice for Promotion and Scientific EngagementView Policy (PDF, 214.0KB)
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABAC) Programme is part of GSK’s response to the threat and risk of bribery and corruption. The programme includes the ABAC Handbook, which has been designed to assist internal and external parties understand corruption risk and identify people's responsibilities to actively combat both real and perceived corruption.
GSK Policy on Preventing Corrupt Practices and Maintaining Standards of DocumentationView Policy (PDF, 347.0KB)
Third Party Guidelines are provided to all third parties that GSK engages with in order to make them aware of our anti-bribery and corruption policies and what we expect from them as our business partners.
GSK Anti-Bribery and Corruption Guidelines for Third PartiesView Policy (PDF, 51.6KB)
Our Third-Party Oversight Programme helps control risks from third party business engagements with suppliers, distributors and other business partners. We want to work with business partners who share our commitment of high ethical standards and operating in a responsible way.
GSK's public policy statement on Working with Third Parties - (PDF - 252 KB) sets out our expectation that Third Parties will:
- Share our commitment to high ethical standards
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and adopt, at a minimum, GSK's Anti-Bribery & Corruption and Labour Rights Principles
- Where relevant, comply with our standards on quality, patient safety, health and safety and the environment
- Create a culture which supports staff reporting of suspected violations of law, rules and regulations, as well as of unethical conduct, without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
- GSK has made available to its customers the following electronic modes of payment,
- Unified Payments Interface (UPI) (BHIM – UPI) and
- Unified Payments Interface Quick Response Code (UPI QR Code) (BHIM – UPI QR code) Customers can reach out to email@example.com to avail the above facility
- For any other mode of electronic payment options, stockists can get in touch with the concerned CFA's in their state
Speak Up here