Explore our social media
Our community guidelines
We want to make sure our social media channels are a safe and enjoyable environment where people can comment, question and engage with our content and each other.
We also have a responsibility to manage these channels in line with the regulatory environment in which we operate. As a result, we may remove posts, graphics, comments, videos, photos, or any other content that:
- Is potentially libellous, defamatory or disparaging
- Violates another’s copyright or intellectual property
- Condones or promotes illegal activity
- Is misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Uses language that is vulgar, discriminatory or harassing
- Is spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to the channels
- Mentions prescription medicines or their side effects
- Discloses personal information about a person or their health status
- Discloses adverse events to medicines (see guidance below regarding suspected adverse events)
- Offers unauthorised medical advice
- Is not related to the post under which it appears
- Is advertising another product or service
Although we prefer not to, we also reserve the right to ban anyone who repeatedly posts material that falls into the above categories from our channels.
Information about medicines and medical treatment
As a global biopharma company, we are unable to comment on or advise individual patients about their medical condition and treatment. It is very important that patients are advised by a health professional who knows a patient’s medical and treatment history.
Suspected adverse events
Patient safety is of utmost importance to us and we take all information related to our medicines seriously. We have a legal and ethical duty to follow up any reports of adverse events associated with our medicines or vaccines, which in turn assists us with the monitoring of their safety profiles. If you believe you have experienced an adverse event when using one of our products, please contact us to report a possible side effect.